Pagina's

zondag 5 november 2017

Gisteren naar de halfjaarlijkse regiodag van het quiltersgilde geweest. Het was weer een prima verzorgde dag. Resultaat: een sneeuwuil en een zakje voor in de kerstboom.

Yesterday I went to a quiltday organised by the quilterscorporation. It were good organised workshops. Result: a snowowl and a little bag to hang in the christmas tree.




 Eindelijk is mijn kerstboom afgekomen. Die kon ik gisteren ook laten zien op de show and tell.

I finished the Christmasquilt. I could show it at the show and tell yesterday.

En ik heb de eerste kerstbal afgekregen.

And I have finished the first Christmas ball.

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your wee owls looked so cute Elly and what a beautiful Christmas ball your tree is going to look lovely. I'm going to try making your owl tomorrow with my 4 year old grand daughter. Cheers Glenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen