Pagina's

zondag 20 augustus 2017

Eindelijk na 3 jaar is de top van Worthing Down af.

Finally after 3 years the top of Worthing Down is finished.





Bij de kringloop vond ik 2 quiltmanias uit 2003 en 2004 met hele leuke patronen.

In the second-hand store I found 2 quiltmanias from 2003 and 2004 with some nice patterns.





En ik ben nu maar weer verder gegaan met de lensquilt. Hiermee  ben ik in 2012 begonnen.

Now I am sewing my lensquilt. I have started in 2012.


En vandaag heb ik eindelijk Mrs. Vigors quilt opgehangen.

And today I have put Mrs. Vigors quilt on the wall.

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. It's always a good feeling when something is finished. Lovely quilts. I must check magazines the next time I am at the second hand store.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. WOW! I have been following your blog, your quilts look stunning.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen